Friday was interminably long. I continued to feel strong allergy symptoms...congestion, drip ... something triggered my symptoms....the flight was just way too long. People were sneezing and coughing around me I felt so conscious of my health. My back was bothering me what can I say India was telling me to leave...so I did. By the time I finally crashed last night at around 9pm my body just shut down. It was like running out of gas....putt put putt...OUT.
Some general thoughts about India:
Some general thoughts about India:
- As I wrote throughout my time there, the squalor the poverty cannot be over estimated. And I heard that Mumbai is much worse!
- On the other hand Oracle had a banner conference, our political and tactical goals were absolutely met with a roaring success
- My panel went really well, and I enjoyed it!
- The Indian food I did have was fantastic. I'm convinced I got Dehli belly from the Chinese restaurant we went to last Friday.
- Service is overwhelming in India. I've never been bowed to more in my life.
- You will get sick in India. If its not the food its the germs. Just be prepared.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the most amazing places I've ever seen. Unforgettable.
All my pics (plus some taken by others are online). I'll be adding to this album and organizing it over the next few days. Thanks for reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment